Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Strawberry Tarts, Red Velvet and Macarons...among others!


After days of being sick, and mom hospitalised...and need I mention some drama at the office (hmmmm...) I needed something to cheer me up! And what better way than to publish some colourful photos of my recent bakes! To those of you who have emailed for MAD redemption... I will slot you in, I just did not have the time nor energy to reply to all your emails! but worry not ok!

And to those whom I have re-scheduled their pick-ups due to me having to attend to mom in the hospital over last weekend, thank you very much for your understanding and kind prayers! Alhamdulillah...praise to the AlMighty, she has undergone the much needed heart procedure successfully 2 days ago and is recovering.

These strawberry tarts were made with recipe adapted from Dorie Greenspan. I can't live without Ms Greenspan's lovely recipes in Baking: From My Home To Yours. Get the book, get the book!! The same customer also ordered some Red Velvet cupcakes. Lined up together in a box, they complement each other!

And of course, some (not-quite-perfect) macarons again...macam tak ada modal lain! haha!!


Here's to better days ahead!

3 comments:

  1. kak..thnks ye bout mcron tu.n free gift tu.he3.mak akak dh siht??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I have yet to make a macaron! They are so colorful!

    ReplyDelete