Sunday, May 29, 2011

This crazy thing called baking!





It's been crazy! I've been baking six out of seven nights in a week and the orders keep coming in! And how do I say no, especially to repeat customers who have been so sweet (you know who you are!) I've had little time to write up a blog post, but tonight I just have to ~ Soraya, this is for you! :)

A short one, as I have to go bake some six dozen macarons, four dozen carrot cupcakes and 2 dozen red velvet cupcakes for tomorrow. It may not be a big amount for professional homebakers (now, isn't that an oxymoron?!) but for a part-time baker like me, it is! I haven't been snapping photos of my bakes either and the ones above are some that I managed to take in the past week.

Have a good week ahead!

7 comments:

  1. patut lerr senyap... busy as a bee...!!
    Baking yummylicious cakes and macarons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waahhh kencang..!! Well done you, i yg tgh demam ni terus macam nak baik tengok semua2 ituuu....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my thot exactly..crazy busy eh? but it was all worth it dear..those are delicious looking cakes and perfectly done macs..no wonder they are hot selling bakes ...alhamdulillah

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beauties and baking is beautiful so have fun while you are working.

    ReplyDelete